Skip to content
- Daily News
- 10th India-Sri Lanka Bilateral Maritime Exercise, SLINEX 2023 begins in Colombo
10th India-Sri Lanka Bilateral Maritime Exercise, SLINEX 2023 begins in Colombo
- The 10th edition of the annual India – Sri Lanka Bilateral Maritime exercise, SLINEX-2023, will be held from April 03, 2023 in Colombo.
- The exercise SLINEX-2023 will be conducted in two phases – the Harbour Phase and Sea Phase – of three days each.
- The Indian Navy will be represented by INS Kiltan and INS Savitri, in addition to Indian Navy Chetak helicopter and Dornier Maritime Patrol Aircraft
- The Sri Lanka Navy will have SLNS Vijayabahu and SLNS Samudura, Sri Lanka Air Force Dornier and BEL 412 helicopters.
- SLINEX-2023 will enhance inter-operability, improve mutual understanding and exchange best practices and procedures in multi-faceted Maritime operations between both Navies.