Bengaluru’s Fintech startup Slice to merge with North East Small Finance Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India has approved the merger of Bengaluru-based fintech credit and payments startup Slice and Guwahati-based North East Small Finance Bank (NESFB).
- Once the merger is completed, Slice will become an Small Finance Bank (SFB).
- This will be the first instance in the fintech and banking space where a fintech firm will become a bank.
Points to Remember:
- Fintech firm Slice is being merged with which bank?
- Headquarter of North East Small Finance Bank (NESFB)