Sebi reconstitutes its 8-member advisory committee on Investor Protection and Education Fund; Head-G Mahalingam
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has restructured its advisory committee on Investor Protection and Education Fund (IPEF).
- G Mahalingam, the former Whole Time Member of Sebi, is the new Chair of the eight-member committee.
- Earlier the panel was headed by Abraham Koshy, former professor of IIM-Ahmedabad.
- The objective of the advisory committee is to find out ways and means to best utilise the investor protection and education fund of Sebi.
Points to Remember:
- Who is the head of the restructured advisory committee of SEBI Investor Protection and Education Fund? (IPEF).
- How many members are there in the committee?
Source: Financial Express