20th India-France Bilateral Naval Exercise ‘VARUNA -2022’ kicks-off in Arabian Sea
- The 20th edition of the Bilateral Naval Exercise between Indian Navy and French Navy named ‘VARUNA’ is being conducted in the Arabian Sea from March 30 to April 03, 2022.
- The Bilateral Naval Exercises between the two Navies is being held since 1993 and the exercise was christened as ‘VARUNA’ in 2001.
- Various ships, submarines, maritime patrol aircraft, fighter aircraft and helicopters of the two navies will be participating in the VARUNA-2022 exercise.
Points to remember:
- VARUNA is which type exercise? Naval exercise
- VARUNA is held between Indian Navy and_________? France Navy
- Name of the Bilateral Naval Exercise between Indian Navy and French Navy? Varuna