ACI publishes list of top 10 busiest airports in the world for 2021
- The Airports Council International (ACI) World [Headquarter- Montreal, Canada] released the list of the top 10 busiest airports worldwide for 2021 on April 11, 2022.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) has topped the list with 75.7 million passengers.
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) 62.5 million passengers) is second, followed by Denver International Airport (DEN, 58.8 million passengers) at third spot.
- Among the top 10 airports for passenger traffic, 8 are in the United States with the two remaining in China.
- The airports are ranked based on the preliminary compilation of 2021 global data from airports around the world including passenger traffic, cargo volumes, and aircraft movements.
List of Top 10 Busiest Airport