Aman Lekhi resigns as Additional Solicitor General of India
- Senior Advocate Aman Lekhi has tendered his resignation as the Additional Solicitor General (ASG) at the Supreme Court with immediate effect on March 04, 2022.
- He did not give any reason for his resignation.
- Aman Lekhi is the husband of Minister of State for External Affairs, Meenakshi Lekhi.
- Lekhi was appointed as the ASG in March 2018 and was re-appointed from July 1, 2020, for a period of three years till June 30, 2023.
Points to remember:
- Aman Lekhi has resigned from which position?
Source: Economic Times