Apple retained the title as world’s valuable brand in Brand Finance 2022 Global 500
- Apple has retained its position as the most valuable brand in 2022 as well, according to the Brand Finance 2022 Global 500 report.
- The brand valuation of Apple was recorded at $355.1 billion in 2022, which is an increase of 35% from last year.
- This is the highest brand value ever recorded in the Brand Finance Global 500 ranking history.
- Other brands in top 10 are
- Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Walmart, Samsung, Facebook, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Huawei and Verizon respectively.
- TikTok (18th) has been named the world’s fastest-growing brand in the list. Its brand value increased from US$18.7 billion in 2021 to US$59.0 billion in 2022.
- Tech remained most valuable industry in the list in terms of sector. This was followed by Retail, Banking, Media and Telecoms in top 5 respectively.
- Top Indian brand
- The Indian conglomerate Tata Group emerged as the most valuable brand from India and also in South Asia. It is only brand from the country in the top 100.
- Global Rank – 78
- Brand value – US$23.9 billion.
Source: Brand Finance
Download the Report
Points to Remember:
- Top brand in Brand Finance 2022 Global 500 and its brand value
- Top 5 brand in the Brand Finance 2022 Global 500
- Top Indian Brand in Brand Finance 2022 Global 500 and its global rank?