Skip to content
Assam CM Himanta Biswa Sarma re-elected as President of Badminton Association Of India
- The incumbent president of Badminton Association of India (BAI), Himanta Biswa Sarma has been re-elected unopposed for a second four years term, from 2022 to 2026.
- Sarma was elected during the General Body Meeting of BAI in Guwahati on March 25, 2022.
- Sarma is also the current Chief Minister of Assam.
- He was first elected as BAI chief in 2017.
- Apart from this, Sarma also serves as Vice President of Badminton Asia and a member of the Badminton World Federation Executive Council.