Axis Bank and Airtel announces partnership to boost India’s digital ecosystem
- Axis Bank and Bharti Airtel have entered into a strategic partnership to strengthen the growth of digital ecosystem in India, through a range of financial solutions.
- The partnership would enable access to credit and various digital financial offerings from Axis Bank to Airtel’s 340 million plus customers.
- These will include first-of-its-kind co-branded credit card ‘Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card’ with industry leading benefits, pre-approved instant loans, Buy Now Pay Later offerings and many more.
Points to remember:
- Bharti Airtel has joined hands with which bank to accelerate India’s digital ecosystem?
- Airtel has launched a co-branded credit card with which bank to strengthen the growth of India’s digital ecosystem
- Axis Bank MD and CEO – Amitabh Chaudhry
- Bharti Airtel MD and CEO (India and South Asia) Gopal Vittal
Source: Business Standard