Axis Bank bags IFR Asia 2021 Asian Bank of the Year Award
- India’s third-largest private sector bank, Axis Bank, has won the IFR Asia’s Asian Bank of The Year 2021.
- The bank was awarded for its outstanding performance in equity and debt issuance, across all major products and segments.
- Top three global IFR Asia Award for 2021
- Bank of the year: Morgan Stanley
- Asian Bank of The Year: Axis Bank
- Issuer of the year: JSW Group
- For other regional awards click here
- Regionally, Axis bank has also bagged ‘Best DCM House in India’ Award.
- The IFR Asia Awards are organized by HongKong-based International Financing Review(IFR), world’s leading provider of global capital markets intelligence. The award recognise achievement and success in global capital markets.
Points to Remember:
- Which Bank in India has won the IFR Asia’s Asian Bank of The Year 2021?
Source: Business Standard