Coal India bags ‘India’s Most Trusted Public Sector Company’ award
- State-run Maharatna Coal PSU, Coal India Limited (CIL), has been awarded the ‘India’s Most Trusted Public Sector Company’ award at the Energy Meet 2022 & Excellence Awards of ASSOCHAM (The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry).
- The award was received by Coal India Chairman Mr. Pramod Agarwal during a ceremony held in Kolkata.
- Coal India has been honored for providing energy security to India and not allowing the situation of power crisis in the country by significantly increasing coal production and supply in the last few months to meet the increased demand for coal for the power sector.
Points to remember:
- Which company has been awarded the ‘India’s Most Trusted Public Sector Company’ award by ASSOCHAM?
- Energy Meet 2022 & Excellence Awards was organised by which organisation? ASSOCHAM
- Chairman of Coal India-Pramod Agarwal