CryptoWire launches India’s first cryptocurrencies index IC15
- The global cryptocurrency app CryptoWire has launched India’s first index of cryptocurrencies named IC15.
- IC15 is a rule-based broad market index that will track and measure the performance of the top 15 widely traded liquid cryptocurrencies globally, in terms of market capitalization, listed on leading crypto exchanges of the world
- The base value of the index is set at 10,000.
- The base date is set at April 01, 2018.
- The index will be maintained, monitored and administered by the governance committee of CryptoWire, which will rebalance the index every quarter.
- Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance coin, Solana, Cardano, Ripple, Terra, Dogecoin and Shiba inu will be monitored by the platform.
Source: Business Standard
Points to Remember:
- India’s first index of cryptocurrencies named IC15 has been launched by?
- Name of India’s first index of cryptocurrencies launched by CryptoWire?
- What will be the base value of IC15 ?
- What is the base date of IC15?