Divya Deshmukh emerges winner of 2023 Tata Steel Chess India Women’s Rapid Tournament
- Divya Deshmukh, India’s 17-year-old Chess Woman Grandmaster from Maharashtra, has won the women’s title in the rapid section of the Tata Steel Chess India tournament.
- Divya won all the three rounds of the tournament, which was held at the National Library in Kolkata on September 01, 2023.
- Deshmukh finished on top with 7 points, followed by the world champion Ju Wenjun of China with 6.5 points and Russia’s Polina Shuvalova on 5.5 points.
Points to Remember:
- Name the winner of Tata Steel Chess India Women’s Rapid tournament 2023?
- Divya Deshmukh is related to which sports?
- National Library is located in which city?