Elon Musk Tops Hurun Global Rich List 2022; Ambani Ranks 9th Richest
- SpaceX and Tesla founder Elon Musk has bagged the top position on the 2022 M3M Hurun Global Rich List, with total net worth of $205 billion.
- The 2022 M3M Hurun Global Rich List is published by research and luxury publishing group Hurun India in association with realty firm M3M.
- Amazon.com Inc executive chairman Jeff Bezos ranked second with $188 billion in net worth.
- With net worth of $153 billion, Bernard Arnault, the chief executive of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, the world’s largest luxury-goods company, ranked third.
- From India, Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) Chairman Mukesh Ambani was the only Indian to feature in the top 10 list of 2022 Hurun Global Rich List’ to emerge as India’s as well as Asia’s richest man. Ambani occupied the ninth rank globally with a net worth of $103 billion.
- Key finding of 2022 M3M Hurun Global Rich List‘
- Overall 3,381 billionaires from 2,557 companies and 69 countries were ranked in 2022 M3M Hurun Global Rich List.
- 215 billionaires were from India, which included 58 new additions.
- India emerged as the third largest billionaire producing nation in the world.
List of Top 10 Indian in 2022 M3M Hurun Global Rich List