Skip to content
- Daily News
- Endeavor Group acquires WWE to merge with UFC under $21 billion deal
Endeavor Group acquires WWE to merge with UFC under $21 billion deal
- The pro wrestling giant World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and the mixed martial arts (MMM) franchise Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) are soon going to merge to form a new entity.
- UFC owner Endeavor Group will buy WWE and form a new sports entertainment company, worth around $21 billion.
- The deal will value WWE at $9.3 billion and UFC at $12.1 billion.
- Upon the completion of this deal, Endeavor will own a 51% stake in the new company, while WWE shareholders will hold remaining 49%.