Former Indian Hockey Team Captain Charanjit Singh Passes Away at 90
- The former Hockey mid-fielder Charanjit Singh has passed away at his residence in Una, Himachal Pradesh, after suffering a cardiac arrest and prolonged age-related illnesses. He was 90.
- Charanjit Singh was the Captain of the Indian hockey team which won gold in the Tokyo Olympics of 1964,
- He was also a member of the Indian team which won silver medals in the 1960 Games in Rome, and in the 1962 Asian Games at Jakarta.
Points to Remember:
- Profession of Charanjit Singh? Sportsperson
- Charanjit Singh was related to which sports?
- Olympics of 1964 – Tokyo
- 1960 Olympics Games – Rome
- 1962 Asian Games – Jakarta