Fourth “EX DHARMA GUARDIAN” between India and Japan commences
- The 4th edition of the “EX DHARMA GUARDIAN” will be conducted from 17 February to 02 March 2023, at Camp Imazu in Shiga province, Japan.
- Exercise DHARMA GUARDIAN is an annual joint military exercise between India and Japan.
- It will further enhance the level of defence co-operation between Indian Army and Japanese Ground Self Defence Forces as well as further strengthen the bilateral relations between the two nations.
Points to remember:
- Exercise DHARMA GUARDIAN 2023 is a military training exercise of India with which country?
- Exercise DHARMA GUARDIAN 2023 will be held in which place?
- Name of the annual military training exercise between Indian and Japan Army
- Exercise DHARMA GUARDIAN 2023 is which edition?