Fourth India-US 2+2 Ministerial Dialogue held in Washington
- The fourth edition of the ‘2+2’ Ministerial dialogue between India and the United States was held on April 11, 2022 in Washington DC.
- The dialogue provides a platform for covering all bilateral, regional and global issues of mutual interest.
- The Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar lead the Indian delegation.
- The United States Secretary of State Anthony Blinken and Secretary of Defence Lloyd Austin lead the US delegation.
- The First two plus two dialogue was held in New Delhi in September 2018, followed by the Second in Washington DC in 2019, while the third one again in New Delhi in October 2020.
Source: Ministry of External Affairs