- The government of India will be promoting the ‘Heal by India’ initiative to improve India’s educational institutions in the health sector.
- The Union Health Ministry recently organized a Chintan Shivir — ‘Heal by India’ for two days.
- ‘Heal by India’ initiative is meant to generate job opportunities abroad for India’s trained professionals in the health sector and enhance education to churn out quality human resources in health, thus helping them become eligible to work anywhere in the world.
Points to remember:
- ‘Heal by India’ initiative aims to improve India’s educational institutions in which sector?- Health
- ‘Heal by India’ initiative has been launched by?- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Source: economic times