HDFC Mutual Fund launches Missed Call Advisory Service #LaxmiForLaxmi for Women Investors
- HDFC Mutual Fund has launched an end-to-end women-led missed call advisory service #LaxmiForLaxmi on the occasion of International Women’s Day 2022.
- #LaxmiForLaxmi is a financial empowerment campaign for women under which women investors will be connected to a woman financial expert near them through a missed call service.
- The woman financial expert will then guide and address queries of woman investors, to better understand concepts such as why and how to invest in a mutual fund, benefits of systematic investment plans (SIPs), etc.
- Through this initiative HDFC Mutual Fund aims to support women investors in becoming financially independent and make mutual fund investments more accessible to them.
Points to Remember:
- #LaxmiForLaxmi campaign has been launched by which mutual fund house?
Source: Hindu Business Line