Skip to content
IAMAI organises 16th India Digital Summit
- The Union Minister of Commerce & Industry Piyush Goyal virtually addressed the 16th India Digital Summit, 2022 on January 12, 2022.
- The two day virtual event was organised on January 11 and 12, 2022 by Internet And Mobile Association of India (IAMAI).
- The theme of the summit was “Supercharging Startups”
- India Digital Summit is the oldest event of the digital industry in India.
- During the event, the Minister unveiled ‘LEAP’ as the way forward to further strengthen our Startups ecosystem .
- LEAP stands for “Leverage, Encourage, Access & Promote”.