IFSCA inks MoU with World Bank promoted GVFL Limited for strengthening the FinTech ecosystem in GIFT IFSC
- The International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) and GVFL Limited signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) at Gift City on April 07, 2022 for co-operation and collaboration to support and facilitate FinTech ecosystem in GIFT IFSC.
- GVFL Limited is pioneer of Venture Capital in India, managed by an independent and autonomous Board.
- The company was set up in 1990 and is based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It is promoted by World Bank and Government of Gujarat.
- The main purpose of the Company is to support venture capital ecosystem in multiple sectors including FinTech sector by funding and encouraging entrepreneurs with innovative Ideas.
Points to Remember:
- IFSCA has signed MoU with which company to support and facilitate FinTech ecosystem in GIFT IFSC?
- GVFL Ltd is based in which state?
- GVFL Ltd is promoted by which international institution?