Skip to content
- Daily News
- India has third highest unicorns, United States tops: Hurun Global Unicorn Index 2023
India has third highest unicorns, United States tops: Hurun Global Unicorn Index 2023
- As per the Hurun Global Unicorn Index 2023, India has retained its position as the third-largest hub for startup unicorns with total 68 unicorns. This is up by 14 compared to previous year.
- The United States has the highest number of unicorns. It is followed by China at second place.
- Israel and Russia are among top five respectively.
- The edtech firm BYJU’S has been named as India’s top unicorn with a valuation worth US$22 billion.
- It is followed by foodtech platform Swiggy and fantasy sports platform Dream11 with a valuation of US$8 bn each.