India lose to Malaysia to win silver in badminton mixed team final at 2022 CWG
- The Indian badminton team has claimed the silver medal in the mixed group match of the Commonwealth Games 2022.
- Indian badminton mixed team lost 1-3 against Malaysia to settle for silver.
- Meanwhile, Singapore beat England 3-0 to claim the bronze medal.
- Indian Men’s Single event was represented by Kidambi Srikanth
- Indian Women’s Single event was represented by PV Sindhu
- Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty represented men’s double event
- P Gayatri Gopichand and Treesa Jolly represented women’s double event
List of Total Medals won by India till date at 2022 CWG – 13
- Mirabai Chanu – Women’s 49kg (Weightlifting)
- Jeremy Lalrinnunga – Men’s 67kg (Weightlifting)
- Achinta Sheuli – Men’s 73kg (Weightlifting)
- Rupa Rani Tirkey, Lovely Choubey, Pinki and Nayanmoni Saikia – Women’s Fours (Lawn Bowls)
- Sathiyan Gnanasekaran, Sharath Kamal, Harmeet Desai and Sanil Shetty – Men’s Team (Table Tennis)
- Sanket Mahadev Sargar – Men’s 55kg (Weightlifting)
- Bidyarani Devi – Women’s 55kg (Weightlifting)
- Likmabam Sushila Devi – Women’s 48kg (Judo)
- Vikas Thakur – Men’s 96kg (Weightlifting)
- Indian badminton mixed team
- Gururaja Poojary – Men’s 61kg (Weightlifting)
- Vijay Kumar Yadav – Men’s 60kg (Judo)
- Harjinder Kaur – Women’s 71kg (Weightlifting)