India Placed 51st in Global House Price Index Q4 2021, Turkey Tops: Knight Frank
- India has improved its rank by five spots to be placed at 51st position in the ‘Global House Price Index Q4 2021’ released by property consultant Knight Frank. India was placed at 56th position in Q4 of 2020.
- India witnessed 2.1 percent annual appreciation in housing price rates during the October-December quarter of the 2021 against Q4 of 2020.
- Turkey saw the highest annual price growth rate by 59.6 percent in Q4 2021.
- New Zealand (22.6 per cent), Czech Republic (22.1 per cent), Slovakia (22.1 per cent) and Australia (21.8 per cent) are among top 5 countries respectively in the latest research report.
- Knight Frank’s Global House Price Index tracks the movement in mainstream residential prices across 56 countries and territories using official statistics.
Points to Remember:
- What is the rank of India in the Global House Price Index Q4 2021 by Knight Frank?
- Which country has topped the list?
Source: Business Standard