Skip to content
India- US Air Force to hold Exercise ‘Cope India’ in West Bengal with Japan as observer
- The Indian Air Force and the US Air Force will conduct the bilateral air exercise ‘Cope India’ from April 10 to 21, 2023 at the air force base in Kalaikunda, West Bengal.
- It is the 5th edition of the Exercise Cope India.
- Japan will participate in the air exercise as the observer nation.
- The Indian Air Force will participate in the exercise with its frontline fighters aircraft SU-30MKI, Rafale and the indigenous Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) among other elements.
- The last edition of Exercise Cope India was held between IAF and USAF in December 2018 in West Bengal.