Indian Air Force collaborates with Drone Federation of India to Co-host ‘Bharat Drone Shakti 2023’
- The Indian Air Force (IAF) has partnered with the Drone Federation of India (DFI) to co-host the ‘Bharat Drone Shakti 2023’.
- The event is scheduled to be held on September 25 and 26, 2023 at the lAF’s airbase in Hindan, Ghaziabad.
- The ‘Bharat Drone Shakti 2023’ will showcase the prowess of the Indian drone industry in using these unmanned platforms.
- DFI shall host over 50+ live aerial demonstrations for survey drones, agriculture drones, fire suppression drones, tactical surveillance drones, heavy-lift logistics drones, loitering munition systems, drone swarms, and counter-drone solutions.
- Around 5,000 attendee are expected to witness the event including, 75 drone start-ups and corporates.
- This ‘Bharat Drone Shakti 2023’ event will help the country to achieve its commitment of becoming a global drone hub by 2030.
Points to Remember:
- Drone Federation of India (DFI) is organising Bharat Drone Shakti 2023 in partnership with which institution?
- Bharat Drone Shakti 2023 will be held in which city?
- India is committed to becoming a global drone hub by which year?