India’s first medical city ‘Indrayani Medicity’ to come up in Pune
- The state government of Maharashtra has announced to set up country’s first medical city named as ‘Indrayani Medicity’ in Pune, to provide all kinds of specialised treatment under one roof.
- It will come up in 300-acre of land area in Khed taluka of Pune.
- The project is estimated to attract investment worth over Rs. 10,000 crore.
- Indrayani Medicity will have hospitals, centres for medical research, pharmaceutical manufacturing, wellness and physiotherapy, and will be first-of-its-kind city in the country to have all the treatments available at one place.
Points to remember:
- India’s first medical city with all specialised treatment under one roof is being set up in which place?
Source: Hindustan Times