India’s Real GDP projected to grow at around 9.5% in FY22: SBI Ecowrap
- The economic research team of the State Bank of India (SBI) released its Ecowrap report on January 08, 2022.
- In the report, SBI researchers have revised upwards the real GDP of India to around 9.5 percent in 2021-22 (FY22) on a year-on-year (YoY).
- The report believes that though rising Covid infections could impact mobility, yet economic activity is not expected to get much affected.
Points to Remember:
- The Research report ECOWRAP is published by? SBI
- What is the projected GDP of India in FY22 as per SBI?
Source: Business Standard