Indo-US Joint Special Forces Exercise begins in Bakloh, Himachal Pradesh
- The India-US Joint Special Forces exercise “Ex Vajra Prahar 2022”, began on August 08, 2022 at the Special Forces Training School in Bakloh, Himachal Pradesh.
- Ex Vajra Prahar 2022 is the 13th edition of the annual exercise.
- The main objective of this joint exercise is to share the best practices and experiences in areas such as joint mission planning and operational tactics.
- The Indian Army contingent is represented by drawing Special Forces personnel under the aegis of SFTS, while the US contingent is represented by personnel from the 1st Special Forces Group (SFG) and Special Tactics Squadron (STS) of the US Special Forces.
Source: Business Standard
Points to remember:
- Name of the Indo-US Joint Special Forces exercise?
- Ex Vajra Prahar is a Joint Special Forces exercise of India with which country?
- Ex Vajra Prahar 2022 is which edition of the annual exercise?
- Ex Vajra Prahar is being held at which place/state?