Skip to content
- Arundhati Bhattacharya, the former chair of the State Bank of India (SBI), has come out with her new book titled “Indomitable: A Working Woman’s Notes on Work, Life and Leadership”.
- In this book, Arundhati narrates her life as a banker and the challenges she faced in a male-dominated industry.
- She talks about her childhood, early education, college education and then her career into the State Bank of India(SBI).
- The book has been published by Harper Business.
- Arundhati Bhattacharya was the first woman to chair the State Bank of India (SBI).
- Currently she is the chairperson and CEO of Salesforce India, a cloud-based SaaS company headquartered in San Francisco.