- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) successfully test-fired the Vikas engine that would power India’s first human-carry rocket (Gaganyaan human space mission).
- This qualification test of the Vikas Engine for the Gaganyaan human space mission was conducted by ISRO at Mahendragiri, Tamil Nadu.
- More such tests on Vikas Engine will be conducted in the future by ISRO.
Points to remember:
- Name of engine that will power India’s first human-carry rocket (Gaganyaan human space mission)?- Vikas Engine
- Where was the test of Vikas Engine held?- Tamil Nadu