ITU’s Regional Standardization Forum (RSF) for Asia and Oceania held in New Delhi
- The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Regional Standardization Forum (RSF) for Asia and Oceania region was hosted by the Ministry of Communication, Government of India on 08 August 2022 in New Delhi, as a part of the celebrations of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- The theme of the Forum was “Regulatory and Policy aspects of Telecommunications/ICTs”.
- The Regional Standardization Forum was inaugurated by Shri Devusinh Chauhan, Minister of State for Communications.
- Over 250 delegates from 20 countries participated in Regional Standardization Forum.
- The Forum is being followed by four-day meeting of International Telecommunication Union-T Study Group 3 Regional Group Asia and Oceania (ITU-T SG3RG-AO) from August 9 to 12, 2022.