Jay Shah’s term as President of Asian Cricket Council extended by one year
- The Asian Cricket Council (ACC) has unanimously extended the tenure of its incumbent President Jay Shah for a period of one year.
- The decision was taken during the annual general meeting of ACC on March 19, 2022.
- Jay Shah is the Secretary of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) since 2019.
- Shah was first appointed as the President of ACC in January 2021, replacing Nazmul Hassan, the President of Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB).
Points to remember:
- Who has been appointed as the President of Asian Cricket Council (ACC)?
- Headquarter of Asian Cricket Council (ACC)? Colombo, Sri Lanka
Source: Business Standard