Skip to content
KVIC launches Country’s first ‘Mobile Honey Processing Van’ at Ghaziabad
- India’s first Mobile Honey Processing Van has been launched at Village Sirora in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh on January 07, 2022 by KVIC.
- The Van was inaugurated by Vinai Kumar Saxena, Chairman of Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC).
- Its has been designed in-house by KVIC at its Multi-disciplinary training centre, Panjokehra.
- The cost of developing the unit is around Rs 15 lakh.
- It can process about 300 kg of honey in 8 hours.
- The van also has a testing laboratory to instantly examine the quality of honey.