LazyPay partners with SBM Bank India to launch LazyCard
- Lazypay, a Buy Now Pay Later solution by PayU Finance, has partnered with SBM Bank India to launch LazyCard.
- With this partnership, Lazypay aims to foray into the card business segment.
- LazyCard will provide a credit limit of up to Rs. 5 lakh.
- The card can be availed at zero joining fee and zero annual fee.
Points to remember:
- Lazypay has partnered with which bank to launch its card business LazyCard?
- Name of the card business segment of Lazypay, launched in collaboration with SBM Bank India?
- SBM Bank parent headquarter- Mauritius.
- SBM Bank India headquarter-Mumbai