Skip to content
Madhulika Bhaskar, GM at New India Assurance, gets additional charge as CMD
- The Government of India has given the additional power of the Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of the New India Assurance (NIA) company to Madhulika Bhaskar.
- She is the incumbent General Manager at the company.
- She will remain on CMD post for a period of three months or till a regular appointment is made.
- The tenure of Atul Sahai as the CMD of the company ended on February 28, 2022 following his superannuation.
- The New India Assurance Co. Ltd., based in Mumbai, Maharashtra