MD & CEO of CSB Bank, C V R Rajendran announces early retirement on health grounds
- C V R Rajendran the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of CSB Bank has announced to take early retirement on health grounds.
- He was holding the post of MD & CEO of CSB Bank since December 9, 2016 and his tenure was to end on December 8, 2022. Now he will continue as MD & CEO of the bank till March 2022.
- CSB Bank Limited was formerly Catholic Syrian Bank Limited. It is an Indian private sector bank with its headquarters at Thrissur, Kerala.
Points to remember:
- Name of MD and CEO of CSB Bank?
- Headquarters of MD and CEO of CSB Bank?
Source: Business Standard