Microsoft launches ‘Startups Founders Hub’ platform to empower startups in India
- Tech giant Microsoft launched a new digital and inclusive platform for startup founders in India on March 31, 2022.
- The platform called as ‘Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub’ in India, will support startup founders in India at every stage of their startup journey.
- This platform will offer over USD 300,000 worth of benefits and credits to startups, including free access to the technology, tools, and resources from the tech giant and partners.
- The initiative will help the Startups to gain mentorship and skilling opportunities with industry experts and Microsoft Learn.
Points to Remember:
- Startups Founders Hub platform has been launched by which organisation to empower startups in India?
Source: Business Standard