MobiKwik launches ‘ClickPay’ in collaboration with NBBL for faster bill payments
- MobiKwik has launched a new facility ‘ClickPay’ to enable its customers pay recurring online bills, such as mobile, gas, water, electricity, DTH, insurance, and loan EMIs, with ease by eliminating the need to remember individual bill details and due dates.
- ClickPay has been launched in collaboration with NPCI Bharat BillPay Ltd. (NBBL), the wholly-owned subsidiary of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
- ClickPay is a two-step payment feature wherein the billers generate a unique payment link within the bill-pay message, so that customers can make payments directly on the payment page.
Points to Remember:
- Which company has launched the ClickPay facility to allow seamless payment of recurring online bills?
- Name of the recurring online bills payment facility launched by MobiKwik
- ClickPay has been launched by MobiKwik in partnership with which company? NBBL