Mukesh Ambani is richest Indian as well as Asian; ranks 9th globally: Forbes Billionaire 2023 List
- The Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani has been ranked as the richest man in India, as per the Forbes Billionaire 2023 list, released on April 04, 2023.
- Globally, Mr Ambani is ranked as 9th richest person, in Forbes’ billionaire 2023 list, with a net worth of $83.4 billion as of March 10, 2023.
- In the latest list, Ambani has also regained his position as the Asia’s richest person. The list has also recognised him as the world’s wealthiest sports owner.
Richest person in the world
- Bernard Arnault, the head of luxury goods giant LVMH, is the richest person in the world as per the Forbes Billionaire 2023 list. He has topped the list for the first time.
- His fortune increased by $53 billion to $211 billion fortune in 2023.
- Top 5 richest person
- Bernard Arnaul – LVMH – $ 211 billion
- Elon Musk – Tesla, SpaceX – $ 180 billion
- Top 3 richest Indian
- Mukesh Ambani
- Gautam Adani (Global Rank – 24th) – Net worth – USD 47.2 billion.
- Shiv Nadar of HCL Technologies (Global Rank – 55th) – Net worth – USD 25.6 billion