Mukesh Ambani top the Fortune India Rich List for 2023
- First: Mukesh Ambani, owner of Reliance Industries has topped the Fortune India Rich List for 2023 with a wealth of Rs. 8,19,225 Crore (USD 99.70 billion). Last year he was at second position.
- Second: Gautam Adani, the chairman of Adani Group of companies is at second position in 2023 with a wealth of Rs. 5,23,538 Crore (USD 63.71 billion). Last year he was at first position.
- Third: The Mistry family of Shapoorji Pallonji Group holds the third position with a wealth of $34.6 billion.
- Fourth: Poonawalla family, owners of vaccine maker Serum Institute is ranked fourth with a wealth of $32.9 billion.
- Fifth: Radhakishan Damani, claims the fifth spot on the India Rich List with a wealth of $23.4 billion.
- The annual Fortune India-Waterfield Advisors list ranks 157 dollar billionaires in the country with a cumulative wealth of ₹69.30 lakh crore. Top 10 account for 41.65% of total wealth.