NPCI International partners with Gateway Payment Service and Manam Infotech to deploy UPI solution in Nepal
- NPCI International Payments Limited (NIPL) has partnered with Gateway Payments Service Pvt Ltd and Manam Infotech Private Limited to deploy Unified Payments Interface(UPI) in Nepal.
- Gateway Payments Service Pvt Ltd is an authorized Payment System Operators in Nepal.
- The partnership aims to support interoperable real-time Person to person (P2P) and Merchant payment transactions (P2M) in Nepal.
- Nepal shall be the first country outside of India to adopt UPI as the payments platform driving the digitalization of cash transactions.
Points to remember:
- NPCI/NIPL has partnered with which company for launch of UPI in Nepal?- Gateway Payments Service Pvt Ltd and Manam Infotech Private Limited
- Gateway Payments Service Pvt Ltd is a PSO based in which country?- Nepal
- Central Bank of Nepal?- Nepal Rastra Bank
- Manam Infotech Private Limited- is a Fintech company based out of Bangalore, India