NTPC Commissions India’s largest floating solar power project at Ramagundam
- India’s largest floating Solar Power Project became fully operational at Ramagundam in Telangana with effect from July 01, 2022, after NTPC declared Commercial Operation of the final part capacity of 20 MW out of 100 MW Ramagundam Floating Solar PV Project.
- Now the total commercial operation of Floating Solar Capacity in Southern Region has reached 217 MW.
- Prior to this, NTPC declared Commercial operation of 92 MW Floating Solar at Kayamkulam (Kerala) and 25 MW Floating Solar at Simhadri (Andhra Pradesh).
Points to Remember:
- Where is India’s largest floating Solar Power Project commissioned
- Which company has commissioned India’s largest floating Solar Power Project?
- What is the operational capacity of Ramagundam Floating Solar PV Project? 100 MW