NTPC Vidyut Vyapar Nigam Ltd. acquires 5% Equity stake in PXIL
- NTPC Vidyut Vyapar Nigam Ltd. (NVVN) has acquired 5% equity stake in Power Exchange of India Ltd (PXIL) on January 31, 2022.
- NVVN has acquired these shares from NSE Investment Limited, a co-promoter shareholder of PXIL.
- NVVN is a wholly owned subsidiary of NTPC Ltd, formed in 2002. It is the leading power traders in India.
- PXIL is India’s first institutionally promoted power exchange. It is promoted by NSE Investment Ltd. & NCDEX.
Points to Remember:
- NTPC Vidyut Vyapar Nigam Ltd has acquired 5% equity stake in which power exchange?
- What percent of equity stake has been acquired by NTPC Vidyut Vyapar Nigam Ltd. in PXIL?
- NVVN is a wholly owned subsidiary of which company?
Source: Business Standard