Nykaa founder Falguni Nayar wins EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2021
- Falguni Nayar has been named as the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2021, at the 23rd edition of the EY Entrepreneur of The Year India awards.
- Founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of beauty supply company Nykaa (FSN E-commerce).
- Nayar will now represent India at the EY World Entrepreneur of the Year Award (WEOY) on June 9, 2022 at Monaco.
- The Lifetime Achievement was given to A. M. Naik, Group Chairman of Larsen & Toubro.
- Winners were also announced over nine other Categories for the Entrepreneur Of The Year Program.
- Start-up: Vidit Aatrey, Co-founder & CEO and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founder & CTO, Fashnear Technology (Meesho)
- Business Transformation: Abhay Soi, Chairman and Managing Director, Max Healthcare
- Manufacturing: Sunil Vachani, Founder and Executive Chairman, Dixon Technologies
- Services: Sahil Barua, Co-founder and CEO, Delhivery
- Consumer Products & Retail: Shiv Kishan Agarwal, Chairman; and Manohar Lal Agarwal, Chairman and Managing Director respectively, Haldiram Group
- Life Sciences & Healthcare: Dr. Satyanarayana Chava, Founder and CEO, Laurus Labs
- Financial Services: Harshil Mathur, Co-founder and CEO; and Shashank Kumar, Co-founder and CTO, Razorpay
- Technology, Media and Telecom: Girish Mathrubootham, Co-founder and CEO, Freshworks
- Entrepreneurial CEO: Vivek Vikram Singh, Managing Director and Group CEO, Sona Comstar
About EY Entrepreneur Of The Year (EOY) Awards
- It is the only global business award program in the world, celebrated across 60 countries. The award recognizes the unstoppable entrepreneurs who, with their innovation, resilience and boldness are positively impacting lives of millions and carving out a different future from the present.