Patanjali and PNB launches co-branded contactless credit cards in partnership with RuPay
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd and Punjab National Bank (PNB) have launched a co-branded contactless credit card in partnership with National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
- The cards will be offered on the RuPay Platform of NPCI.
- The co-branded Rupay contactless credit cards are available in two variants which includes PNB RuPay Platinum and PNB RuPay Select.
- Both the co-branded cards will offer attractive benefits and spend-based waivers for the customers to purchase day-to-day Patanjali products, along with cash backs, loyalty points, insurance cover, etc.
Points to Remember:
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd has launched its co-branded credit card with which bank?
- The co-branded credit card of Patanjali and PNB is based on which platform? NPCI Rupay