Skip to content
- Daily News
- Pushkar Singh Dhami takes oath as Chief Minister of Uttarakhand for second term
Pushkar Singh Dhami takes oath as Chief Minister of Uttarakhand for second term
- Pushkar Singh Dhami of BJP took oath as the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand for the second term on March 23, 2022.
- The swearing-in ceremony was held at the Parade Ground in Dehradun, which was also attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Amit Shah, Rajnath Singh, Nitin Gadkari among others.
- Pushkar Singh Dhami was appointed as the Chief Minister for the first time in 2021, becoming the youngest Chief Minister of Uttarakhand at the age of 45.
- The 2022 Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly elections were held for 70 seats, in which BJP won 47 seats.