RBI releases Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2023-24 Series II – with Issue Price of ₹5,923/-
- The Reserve Bank of India has issued the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2023-24 – Series II for subscription during September 11–15, 2023.
- The nominal value of the bond is based on the simple average of closing price [published by the India Bullion and Jewellers Association Ltd (IBJA)] for gold of 999 purity of the last three working days of the week. This price works out to ₹5,923/- per gram of gold.
- Government of India, in consultation with the Reserve Bank, has decided to offer a discount of ₹50/- per gram less than the nominal value to those investors applying online and making the payment against the application through digital mode. For such investors, the issue price of Gold Bond will be ₹5,873/- (Rupees Five thousand eight hundred and seventy three only) per gram of gold.
Points to remember:
- Purity level of gold in Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme?- 999 purity
- The nominal value of Sovereign Gold Bond scheme is based on average of closing price of gold of how many days?- 3 days
- The nominal value of Sovereign Gold Bond scheme is based on average of closing price of gold of last 3 days. of price published by?- India Bullion and Jewellers Association Ltd (IBJA)