- The Reserve Bank of India will observe February 14-18, 2022 as Financial Literacy week 2022. The theme of Financial Literacy week 2022 is: “Go Digital, Go Secure”.
- The theme is aligned with one of the strategic objectives of the National Strategy for Financial Education: 2020-2025.
- The focus of FLW this year will be on the following three topics with a view to ensure safe and secure Digital Transactions:
1. Convenience of digital transactions
2. Security / feel secure and no fear for digital transactions
3. Protection to customers
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has been conducting Financial Literacy Week (FLW) every year since 2016 to propagate financial education messages on a particular theme across the country.
Points to remember:
- When will RBI observe Financial Literacy week 2022?- February 14-18, 2022
- Theme of Financial Literacy week 2022?- “Go Digital, Go Secure”.
- Since when is RBI observing Financial Literacy week?- 2016